Monday, October 22, 2007

Some new things...

So, I'm learning that working full time, working on my Master's Degree at night, being a newlywed, a new Aunt, and trying to paint is hard to do all at once. I did manage to get some new canvases painted last weekend. Hopefully more will come very soon!!

Here is a personalized baby canvas I did recently.








Here's a new project for my etsy store. I used to paint picture frames all the time, but I'm just now introducing them to my etsy store!


I plan on getting a lot more painted in the next few weeks for Christmas gifts. Check back soon!!




2 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

How cute are your things!

I found your through Tip Junkie! She featured your things along with some of mine on the same day!

Loved looking at all of your things. I have not attempted an Etsy shop yet but am thinking about it!

Scott said...

Love your art.
With the thin canvas boards, how do you attach ribbons to the back? Adhesive? Staples?
Dying to know because we've just started painting some thin boards instead of the regular thick canvases and haven't figured out the ribbons yet.