Friday, July 27, 2007

Fabulous, Fun, Friday Finds

It's friday!! Since I didn't get to post last friday because I was attending baby showers in honor of my nephew (who will be home soon from Taiwain!), I decided that I would do cute baby finds! The first one is from an etsy seller that I love! I bought this cute onesie (and a few more) for Reed- click here to check it out!

I thought these would be fun to use as decoration in the nursery and plus I think it's a great name. :) Check out Pink Taffy Designs.

I love bright colors and thought this set of bedding could be used for a girl or boy! It's from a company in Alabama called Polka Tot Designs.



This website is full of precious, custom announcements like this one:



And I think every nursery needs a personalized canvas!! I painted this one for my nephew Reed, I hope he likes it! :) Click my etsy link to the right to see my other paintings!!



Hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!!



3 comments:

Bethany said...

I just discovered your etsy shop and blog and I had to tell you it's really lovely work! I hope you have a blessed day creating your prettily painted canvas art :)

Tip Junkie said...

I love your painted canvas art, too! If I had a girl I would do polk-a-dots for sure. That bedding is awesome.

Tip Junkie said...

I just wanted you to know that I featured a couple of your projects Friday & Sat. I hope it got you some extra exposure. ;) You're very talented.